What is the best way to make a cut out shirt?
- Tie the sleeves of a shirt together using a pair of scissors. Sharp fabric scissors should be used to cut the hems off of both of your T-shirt sleeves. Slit the sleeves from the bottom to the shoulder seam using fabric scissors using a contrasting color. Pulling the edges will cause them to curl over. Tie the fabric’s loose edges together at the base of the slit to keep it from unraveling. Finished!
How do you make an oversized shirt cute without cutting it?
The Best Way to Make an Oversized T-Shirt Look Cute Without Cutting
- Alternatively, wear it as a Crop Top with a front knot
- tie a bow on the T-shirt
- or tie a knot on one of the sides of the T-shirt Tuck in the back to make it into a crop top. Tuck in your tee shirt.
- Use an oversize T-shirt to transform it into a fitted top or T-shirt. You can also wear it as a cropped cardigan.
How do you make a baggy shirt look fitted?
Five last-minute tips to help you get a baggy shirt to fit better.
- A military tuck can be used to tighten extra fabric and produce a smaller fit on your body. Roll up the sleeves to shorten or tighten a cloth that is excessively long or too loose. Open the first two buttons for a more laid-back appearance (this makes a looser fitting shirt look less disheveled.)