What is the best way to cut Big T shirts?
- Technique No. 1 of 4:
- Creation of a Racerback Tank Method No. 1 of 4: Article can be downloaded. Remove the collar by cutting it at the stitching. Start chopping immediately
- Making a T-Shirt with Knotted Sides (Method 2 of 4). Article can be downloaded. Purchase a T-shirt that is a couple of sizes too large
How do you cut a long sleeve shirt into a short sleeve shirt?
Take a short sleeve shirt in a size that is close to the long sleeve garment you are changing and put it on over it. Short sleeves should be cut 3/4 inch longer than long sleeves. Long sleeves should be cut 3/4 inch longer than short sleeves. Short sleeves should be cut 3/4 inch longer than long sleeves. Iron the new edge to be 3/4 inch beneath the old one. Sew a hem of 5/8 inch with a double needle using a double thread.
Can a tailor make a long sleeve shirt short sleeve?
4. Make long sleeves into short sleeves. In order to change the length of the sleeves on a long sleeve shirt, you need consult with your tailor.
How can I make my long sleeves shorter without sewing?
How to Reduce the Length of Long Sleeves
- First, lay the shirt over your child’s shoulders.
- Then indicate the spot where you want the sleeve to end. Mark the sleeve once again about an inch down from where you started. Fold the shirt in half and pin the two halves together at the shoulder seams so that the sleeves are stacked on top of each other. Hem your sleeve once it has been turned under.