- Make a V-shape with the bottom half of the bill (which includes the sleeves and collar) folded behind the top part so that the sleeves line up with the shirt. Fold the collar part up from the back of the shirt. Slide the lips of both sides of the collar over the shirt so that the tie is positioned between them, starting from the front.
Is it illegal to fold money?
According to Title 18, Chapter 17 of the United States Code, which outlines offenses involving coins and cash, anybody who “alters, defaces, mutilates, impairs, reduces, falsifies, scales, or lightens” coins may be subject to fines or imprisonment under certain circumstances.
How do you make a bow tie out of a 20 dollar bill?
Bow Tie with a Dollar Bill
- Step 1: Get Your Folding Supplies Ready. Placing the dollar note on a firm surface is step one
- step two is folding it in half
- step three is folding it in half again. Fold into a Pentagon.
- Step 7: Fold the Squared Portion Up.
- Step 8: Repeat on the Other Side. Step 4: Open the Fold and Press the Corner In. Step 5: Repeat on the Opposite Side.