What is the most efficient method of folding a shirt?
- Folding to the side Fold the t-shirt in half, longways, with the right side facing you. The sleeves should be in a straight line. Fold the sleeves of the t-shirt back towards the collar to complete the look. Fold the hem of the tee shirt all the way down to the bottom of the sleeves and fasten it. Using your fingers, fold the top section of the tee-shirt (including the collar and folded sleeves) down over the hem that has been folded. Remove the clothing off your person.
How do you fold an ironed dress shirt?
Draw a straight line from the right shoulder to the bottom border of the shirt by folding the right hand arm and right side of the shirt in into the body of the garment. Next, fold the right arm of the shirt at a diagonal angle so that the cuff of the shirt rests on the bottom border of the dress shirt (see illustration). Repeat this technique on the other side of the body.
How do you fold a shirt so it doesn’t wrinkle?
There is no friction, and there are no wrinkles. Presto! T-shirts, gym clothing, lounge wear, casual slacks and jeans, and other soft fabric garments should not be folded; instead, they should be rolled. If you’re making a T-shirt, fold the sleeves in half vertically so that they match, then fold them over so that you get a long rectangle.
How do you fold short sleeves?
How to Fold a Shirt with Short Sleeves
- Lay your shirt down flat on a flat surface with the front facing down. Remove any obvious creases by smoothing them out. Make a crease at the beginning of the sleeves’ hems by folding the two short sleeves inwards.
- Fold in the sides of the shirt, approximately 1/4th of the way into the body, and press into place. Carry out the same procedure on the other side.
How do you roll collared shirts for travel?
Dress Shirts for Travel: How to Fold Them
- Button the shirt all the way up to the last button. It should be placed facedown on a firm, flat surface such as a table. Spread it out, then tuck the sleeves to one side. Fold the sleeves inside until they reach the centre of the garment (horizontal fold). Put a dryer sheet here to give it even more wrinkle resistance.
How do you fold a shirt step by step?
Short-Sleeved T-Shirt Folding Instructions
- T-shirt should be placed facedown on a level surface. To fold the shirt in half, fold one side toward the center, then fold the short sleeve in half the opposite way. In order to produce a rectangle, fold the collar of the shirt back down to the bottom hem.
- Fold the garment in half once more.
- Maintain the upright position of the folded T-shirt.