What is the most efficient method of folding a shirt?
- Folding to the side Fold the t-shirt in half, longways, with the right side facing you. The sleeves should be in a straight line. Fold the sleeves of the t-shirt back towards the collar to complete the look. Fold the hem of the tee shirt all the way down to the bottom of the sleeves and fasten it. Using your fingers, fold the top section of the tee-shirt (including the collar and folded sleeves) down over the hem that has been folded. Remove the clothing off your person.
How do you fold a military shirt?
More videos may be seen on YouTube.
- Step 1: Spread the T-shirt out on a flat surface with the front side facing up.
- Step 2: Fold the bottom part of the T-shirt upward about three inches (similar to how you would fold a beanie).
- Step 3: Fold the bottom part of the T-shirt upward about three inches (similar to how you would fold a beanie). 3 Fold one side over the center of the other
- 4 Repeat on the other side. 3 Fold one side over center of the other
How do you fold an NSU top?
Fold the right half over the left half, making sure all folds are equal. From left to right, fold the sleeves over at the shoulder seams. Fold the collar over the sleeves so that the right hand edge of the collar is at the same level as the same edge of the jumper. Sleeves should be folded back over the collar from the right to the left, and the cuffs should be turned under the sleeves.