The Steps to Creating a Perfect Fold Make certain that the arms are out to the sides of the body. Then, taking one arm, fold it over the back of the shirt, bringing half of the shirt’s body over with it. Fold the same arm back on itself and down at an angle so that the cuff of the shirt is facing the collar of the shirt. Repeat with the other arm. After that, repeat the process on the opposite side.
What is the most efficient method of folding a shirt?
- Folding to the side Fold the t-shirt in half, longways, with the right side facing you. The sleeves should be in a straight line. Fold the sleeves of the t-shirt back towards the collar to complete the look. Fold the hem of the tee shirt all the way down to the bottom of the sleeves and fasten it. Using your fingers, fold the top section of the tee-shirt (including the collar and folded sleeves) down over the hem that has been folded. Remove the clothing off your person.
How do you fold a shirt so it doesn’t wrinkle?
There is no friction, and there are no wrinkles. Presto! T-shirts, gym clothing, lounge wear, casual slacks and jeans, and other soft fabric garments should not be folded; instead, they should be rolled. If you’re making a T-shirt, fold the sleeves in half vertically so that they match, then fold them over so that you get a long rectangle.
How do you fold short sleeves?
How to Fold a Shirt with Short Sleeves
- Lay your shirt down flat on a flat surface with the front facing down. Remove any obvious creases by smoothing them out. Make a crease at the beginning of the sleeves’ hems by folding the two short sleeves inwards.
- Fold in the sides of the shirt, approximately 1/4th of the way into the body, and press into place. Carry out the same procedure on the other side.
How do you fold a shirt step by step?
Short-Sleeved T-Shirt Folding Instructions
- T-shirt should be placed facedown on a level surface. To fold the shirt in half, fold one side toward the center, then fold the short sleeve in half the opposite way. In order to produce a rectangle, fold the collar of the shirt back down to the bottom hem.
- Fold the garment in half once more.
- Maintain the upright position of the folded T-shirt.