Colored hair elastics may be used to tie a side-knot!
- The first step is to pull out the bottom side of your T-shirt. The second step is to wrap a rubberband or hair elastic around the bottom of your T-shirt. Step 3: Tie a bun knot around your waist. Step 4: Tuck the knot inside the band so that it is hidden.
How should long T-shirts be styled using rubber bands?
- Long tops and loose t-shirts may be styled with rubber bands to give them a fresh new look. Your T-shirt will have a ruffled appearance as a result of this. If you want to play with your new style, you may tie these knots with elastic bands in various locations such as the sides, back, or bottom.
How do you tie a knot on the side of your shirt?
I prefer to tie my tees on the side, so place your pull in the direction you want the knot to go once you finish pulling. Using your thumb and index finger, twist the material you pulled through the circle you created with your thumb and index finger. The index and middle fingers should be wrapped with the twisted material. Pulling through will result in a knot.
How do you make an oversized shirt cute without cutting it?
The Best Way to Make an Oversized T-Shirt Look Cute Without Cutting
- Alternatively, wear it as a Crop Top with a front knot
- tie a bow on the T-shirt
- or tie a knot on one of the sides of the T-shirt Tuck in the back to make it into a crop top. Tuck in your tee shirt.
- Use an oversize T-shirt to transform it into a fitted top or T-shirt. You can also wear it as a cropped cardigan.