- T-shirt sleeves should be trimmed with scissors to prevent them from fraying. Make a “V” shape in the neck of the T-shirt using a sharp knife. Make a level surface by laying the shirt front side down. Two horizontal cuts should be made in the back of the T-shirt to form ties. Make sure you have your T-shirt on. Make any necessary adjustments to the knots.
What is the best way to make a little shirt larger?
- Take hold of the top and bottom of the garment and slowly but gently pull them together. Using your hands, stretch the shirt along the top and bottom until it begins to expand to the size you desire. Take hold of the two sides of the T-shirt and pull both sides out in the same direction until the entire garment is the correct size.. Place the garment on a hanger made of plastic.
How do you make a baggy shirt tighter?
Five last-minute tips to help you get a baggy shirt to fit better.
- A military tuck can be used to tighten extra fabric and produce a smaller fit on your body. Roll up the sleeves to shorten or tighten a cloth that is excessively long or too loose. Open the first two buttons for a more laid-back appearance (this makes a looser fitting shirt look less disheveled.)
How do you make an oversized shirt fit without cutting it?
The Best Way to Make an Oversized T-Shirt Look Cute Without Cutting
- Alternatively, wear it as a Crop Top with a front knot
- tie a bow on the T-shirt
- or tie a knot on one of the sides of the T-shirt Tuck in the back to make it into a crop top. Tuck in your tee shirt.
- Use an oversize T-shirt to transform it into a fitted top or T-shirt. You can also wear it as a cropped cardigan.