- It is possible to transform a men’s shirt into a strapless dress! This piece is ideal for a modern cowgirl aesthetic. To begin, button up the shirt without putting on the sleeves. Roll up and twist your sleeves before wrapping them around your back in a criss cross pattern. Make a little knot on the back of your neck and you’re finished!
What can I make out of a mans shirt?
Prepare to be impressed as you read through this collection of 10 trendy ways to reuse a men’s shirt.
- Sleeves with ruffles. Check out the gallery for more.
- A Tunic. CHECK OUT THE GALLERY.
- Kid’s Dress. CHECK OUT THE GALLERY.
- Ruffled Cami. CHECK OUT THE GALLERY.
- Shirred Top. CHECK OUT THE GALLERY.
- Long Dress CHECK OUT THE GALLERY.
- Bomber Jacket. FLANNEL VEST (SEE IN GALLERY)