What is the best way to cut a shirt into a tank top?
- Take measurements on a flat surface if you are not confident in your precision. Mark guidelines on the shirt using a marker. Remove the collar with a pair of scissors, cutting the front portion of the collar lower than the rear portion. After you cut the bottom hem, you can save the strip for later use.
How do you make a baggy shirt tighter?
Five last-minute tips to help you get a baggy shirt to fit better.
- A military tuck can be used to tighten extra fabric and produce a smaller fit on your body. Roll up the sleeves to shorten or tighten a cloth that is excessively long or too loose. Open the first two buttons for a more laid-back appearance (this makes a looser fitting shirt look less disheveled.)
How do you make an oversized shirt fit without cutting it?
The Best Way to Make an Oversized T-Shirt Look Cute Without Cutting
- Alternatively, wear it as a Crop Top with a front knot
- tie a bow on the T-shirt
- or tie a knot on one of the sides of the T-shirt Tuck in the back to make it into a crop top. Tuck in your tee shirt.
- Use an oversize T-shirt to transform it into a fitted top or T-shirt. You can also wear it as a cropped cardigan.